Monday, October 28, 2013

Make It! -Monday


Goodness at all the things I've made since the last Make It! -Monday! I've been trying to decide what sorts of things I want to sell on my Etsy store, and have only decided to "make all the things!" 

The last time I posted a Make It! -Monday, I was still working on a cloth and yarn basket. Here it is, finished!

With the same yarn colors (I've been trying to use them up), I also made a tea cup cozy and a travel mug cozy (all of mine are in storage so you get to see it on a water bottle).


If you've checked out my Etsy shop, then you've seen my adorable bows! I've become addicted to making them and loooove wearing them!

This past week, I've posted one of my most successful DIY posts! My Ear Cuff!

I've also made two different sorts of baskets: one made with twine and one completely out of yarn.

My favorite items of the past couple weeks are probably my two elf hats!



No comments:

Post a Comment