Monday, October 1, 2012

About Me







Beth here! I'm a married fur mom from southern Virginia and I'm pretty much insane. I'm a nerd, gamer, writer, blogger, photographer, and crafter and my life has become curiouser and curiouser.




 



 
I was married to my high school sweetheart in June of 2013 and we are finally in a great home! My husband and I have fallen so far down the rabbit hole that we are clueless as to where we are. I, for one, have been trying to convince myself that it is a new adventure.







We have three beautiful bouncing cats who rule the house. Lulu, Kulaan, and Mischief give me so much trouble but I don't know what I would do without them.



So stick with me as I try and figure this mess out. Cutting costs and learning how to cook with a picky eater. Maintaining my own home for the first time and owning my own business. Sometimes Wonderland doesn't look too wonderful, but I'm going to try and enjoy the view!

Want to know more?

No comments:

Post a Comment