Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Tumble Down The Rabbit Hole

Alice: “I just wanted to ask you which way I ought to go.” 
Cheshire Cat: “That depends on where you want to get to.”

To be honest... 
I honestly have no idea where my life is heading right now. My husband and I have fallen so far down the rabbit hole, that we are clueless as to where we are. I, for one, have been trying to convince myself that it is a new adventure. So far, I'm not 100% convinced but at least I'm trying.


My husband...
Jesse Lee Bocock. This kid is the light of my life. My tiny little world revolves around him from sun up to sun down. He's the funniest guy I know, though there are times his jokes may go too far. We are high school sweethearts and were wed on June 22nd, 2013. Now the poor man will never be rid of me!


My cats...
Jess and I have seven cats. Yes. Seven. It's insane, I know. It didn't happen on purpose.  Jess had his one, Lulu, and then I got my two boys, Trouble (pictured on the left) and Kulu (pictured on the right). Then we inherited Miss Kitty from one of our friends. Then our family exploded when Trouble and Lulu gave us three tiny miracles: Mischief, Fred, and George. Needless to say, we are crazy cat people -_-


My passion...
For years now I've been working in the background as a photographer. I started off as everyone does: as a klutz with a camera.  I quickly learned a few tricks, however, and got a job as a photographer's assistant. While I was away at college, I worked freelance and had a lot of fun. I've drifted away from it the last little bit, however. Possibly because of all the chaos that has taken place in my life. Now I'm jumping back in head first. My other dreams (college, nursing, physical therapy) have been put on the back burner and it's given me a lot of time to focus on the other joys of life...


My life...
It's an awfully long story that takes awhile to tell...
But don't worry yourself: you'll be filled in on all in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment