Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm Officially On Etsy!

I've officially opened my Etsy account! I've been bouncing back and forth for awhile now about doing it, but when my husband randomly told me to do it today (not ask, told), I knew that I should. Having him show that much confidence in me that he would push me to open a store really gave me a lot of confidence. So I'm starting off with a cute, made to order basket as my listing and I'll see where it goes from there!




If you like what you see here, please check out Little Wonderland CC and show me the love! There is a variety of sizes and colors you can choose from. Also, if you have anything special you want, such as handles, bows, stripes, etc, just let me know when you order and I'll be glad to accommodate those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment