Thursday, December 4, 2014

Things I Love Thursday: Achievement Hunter Hoodie

For the hubs' birthday - okay, early-birthday...I always get too excited and give him his birthday present early - I decided I would keep him warm in style with an Achievement Hunter hoodie. If you've been following this blog for a while, then you've heard a little about Rooster Teeth. Achievement Hunter is a part of the Rooster Teeth company known for tattoos, beards, Brits, and screaming. If you've seen even one Achievement Hunter video, then you at least know what I mean by the last one...if not all.

The hubs and myself are both pretty big Achievement Hunter fans. The kind of fans who know the spouses' names, children names, and a bit too much backstory.It's a problem.

Anywho...back to the hoodie.

Jess has been mentioning for awhile that he would like an Achievement Hunter hoodie. So I took the hint and avoided another Zelda themed gift (this has totally been the year of Link) and got him a simple black zip-up with the AH logo.

Check him out!


+15 frost resist

He was happy. And that makes me happy. I'm lame.

By the way, if you're a part of the RT community, add me!

No comments:

Post a Comment