Thursday, November 6, 2014

Things I Love Thursday: Zelda Poster

For my one year wedding anniversary, I tried to keep my husband's gift geeky but small-business friendly. After shopping around on Etsy, I came across this amazing Legend of Zelda print set. The price was unbeatable, especially for beautiful posters from hubby's favorite video game. Oh, and to top it all off, the prints look gorgeous on our brown living room walls.


Poster Geek was great to work with and prints arrived in perfect condition. Also, the prints were shipped flat instead of rolled, which is a huge plus. There are so many other amazing prints in Poster Geek's shop that both my husband and I are drooling over.


All opinions and reviews given in this article are 100% my own. I received no compensation for this article.  I wrote about this item because I purchased this item on my own and genuinely liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment