Thursday, January 30, 2014

I'm Back With Explanations

Before I went completely A-wall, I was reading several posts of other people doing the same thing. I remember thinking to myself "Wow...that's not going to happen to me." And then it did.

But I have an explanation!

Remember when I was so unsure of opening my Etsy store?  Well, that's what's been keeping me so busy! I was expecting not to even make a sale for months, and now I'm making enough to help pay bills! I love it!

I've been working on a new schedule to help include my blog more into my store so I can get back into the blogging game.

First things first, let me tell you what's new with my store:

Tomorrow is the last day of my Christmas prices! Normal prices will resume on February 1st!

I have a ton of new items!  My current best sellers are my hand painted Zelda Triforce shoes.


Hats are always a big hit too. My two cutest ones are my ribbed hat and my braided cord hat.  Both of these designs are available in any color.


Then there are phone pouches or sleeves or socks or whatever you want to call them. I love designing those! I have a huge selection that grows weekly.  Here is my most popular, and it's available in any color under the sun.


But my absolute favorite product that I've released is my Zelda Triforce laptop sleeve. Believe it or not, only a couple of my products are Zelda related.



No comments:

Post a Comment