Monday, November 4, 2013

Swept Away Into Fall









When I cropped and stamped these pictures, I didn't touch the saturation at all. The bright oranges and yellows and greens and everything else is exactly as brilliant (maybe even less so) as it is outside my window.  I wasn't able to go into the woods like I was originally hoping because I waited too long and the day I was taking these pictures was the opening of deer hunting season (the brother in law got a doe!). I'd rather not be mistaken for Bambi.  So please enjoy our front yard. Oh, and the pictures of mountains? That's from our driveway. No big deal or anything.

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are stunning!!!

    http://ialwaysthoughtyouweresoweird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's gorgeous here in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

      Thanks for stopping by. I'm heading over to I Always Thought You Were So Weird right now!
      -Beth

      Delete