Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social

 
Link Up!

1. What is currently on your wish list?
A new cover for my computer.
 
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
(Droid) It's called Notebooks. Basically it looks like composition notebooks (you can customize what kind of cover you want), and you can write in it. I find that it's perfect for organizing my blog planning!
 
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?
I don't have dvr (I don't even have satellite at the moment), but if I did it would be Once Upon A Time in Wonderland. I haven't actually seen it, but I've heard amazing things about it.
 
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
I really love Instagram. I'm such a picture whore!
 
5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
THE LION KING. Without a doubt. If I have trouble sleeping, I watch it. If I'm crafting, I watch it. If I'm crocheting, I watch it. If I'm cleaning, I watch it. If I want to watch an old Disney movie, I watch it.

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up!!

    xo
    Christina
    Christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
      I'll be heading over to Christinawho right now and check it out!

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and LOVE your blog name! :)

    I am a picture whore too instagram is one of my favs.

    Renee @ Gettin Fit Fab Stopping by from the Sunday Social♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist the Alice In Wonderland Theme when my life started to go upside down! I explain it in this post:
      http://littleworldcalledwonderland.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-wonderland.html

      Thanks for stopping by! I'll be heading over to Getting Fit Fab to check it out!

      Delete
  3. I don't have a DVR either...I thought I was the only one left. ;)

    We wouldn't use one if we had it though, I'm sure, so we probably won't have one either. My oldest and his wife have one and they LOVE It!!

    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete