Nikon D3000 with a 35mm lens. Aka: my baby.
Here's the scene of the crime (my camera bag). It's not exactly clean inside because I've gotten into a really horrible habit of tossing random crap in it and not putting things away in their actual place. It's a Caboodles bag that I found among the makeup bags in Walmart. It opens up wide and has a ton of pockets in it. I immediately knew it would be perfect for my equipment. I made up some dividers and added them into it with velcro (so they could be rearranged if necessary), and voila! DIY camera bag from a purse!
Looks like one of my hooligans wants to play. Go away, Miss Kitty, I'm working! Okay, now that I've got that gigantic lump of fur out of the way...
Yes, George, I know it's bad in there. Now go play off the porch, you damn escape artist! I think I'll finally be able to get a kitty-less picture now...
1. Ilford black and white film left over from a photography class I took last year.
2. My Cannon Rebel (film).
3. My Nikon's macro lens.
4. Lens hood.
5. Bobby pins (I do a lot of model shots outdoors...never know when you'll need them!)
6. Zeikos filter lenses.
7. The top part of my tripod.
8. A Nikon brand lens cleaning pen.
9. Vivitar close up lenses.
10. Nikon battery charger.
11. An extra battery for my Nikon (that I need to charge...)
12. An extra lens cap.
13. Extra pens.
14. Handy dandy jump drive.