Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Little Lion

I spent this past weekend (technically, my weekend started on Wednesday) with Melissa, from It Blossoms, and her little monster, Madison. I'll be posting tomorrow about how our five day weekend went and then another one for Madison's gorgeous princess party!

I was so excited about the pictures I took for Madi's Halloween costume, that I couldn't wait and post them last! She's going to be dressing up as a little lion for Halloween!

This little camera hog made it so easy to take and edit these pictures and was a blast to shoot! Here are some of my favorite shots:
(click to enlarge the images)










 Can't forget the Cookie Doll! So ador-y-ble!

4 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I would totally dress up my child in that costume for halloween :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She was so adorable and the costume was easy to get on her. Her mom easily made it girly with a bow in the mane and on the tail. She found it at Target too!

      Delete
  2. Awww! You have a natural talent, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you! It definitely helps that Madison was the perfect little model! She's such a sweetie!

      -Beth

      Delete