"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
1. What do you value most in life?
I would have to say my relationship with God. I wasn't saved until I was older, and it has been difficult to establish myself as a Christian. I've had many ups and downs, but I think I'm finally finding where I need to be in my relationship with God.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?
My phone! I'm not going to lie: I'm technologically dependent. My whole life is on that thing!
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Letting go. I have the WORST time with it though.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?
Having a kind heart.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
This is a tough one...I guess it would be getting into the nursing program.