Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Social

 
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
 It was probably a cowgirl. I remember dressing up as that several times! ...And not always on Halloween ...or even in October.

2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be?
A cat. I would've been a flipping adorable cat.
 
3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult?
I really, really want to dress up as red riding hood this year!
 
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Candy corn. I'm so addicted! My husband thinks I'm gross, but I can't be the only one, right?
 
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?

One year, before I was married, my husband dressed up as Hugh Hefner and I dressed up as a hobo. We weren't going anywhere or anything. We just drove down to our local Wal-mart and came home. 
 
6. What is your favorite scary movie?

This is a tough one since I'm a scary movie junkie. Orphan was probably the most unexpected hit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment