Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Small Victories

Ah! Okay so today is a super exciting day! Please stick with me: I didn't plan this post out before I wrote it...it's sort of spur of the moment!



My amazing and talented and amazingly talented husband has a job interview today! YIPEE! As you may already know, we're living with the in-laws (his parents) because we were previously in a small town with no jobs available. And when I say no jobs available I mean not even the crappy, bottom of the barrel jobs were hiring. It was miserable! So we took a leap and risked everything. We moved back to our hometown to try and get a new perspective on everything and to start over.

Now the wheels of life are finally turning again! He's super nervous because he feels like he's been out of the game for so long, so please send out prayers for him.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment