Friday, December 18, 2015

New Blog, New Name, New Location

Hello followers of Little World Called Wonderland! It's been awhile, I know.

I lost inspirations with LWCW because I felt I was no longer posting about personal subjects - the whole reason I began the blog. I've since started a blog called The Nerd Wife's Life. I began it on Blogger and had months of posts scheduled, but today found out that Blogger deleted it for "spam". This of course was incorrect and unwarranted. I'll be moving this blog over to WordPress. You can find it >HERE<!!!

As of me writing this, it is unfinished and doesn't have any posts. I'm hoping to be able to retrieve my posts from Blogger, but I'm unsure if that will be able to happen. Not only did they lock anyone from viewing my posts, they locked me from accessing my own content. After years of being team-Blogger, I suddenly understand all the hate geared towards them. I will never use Blogger again.

Hope to see you over at The Nerd Wife's Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment