Saturday, October 11, 2014

Extra Life and Children's Miracle Network

My husband is working to help Rooster Teeth raise money to support Extra Life and I want to tell you about it!

On October 25th he will be gaming for the cause! And what is that cause? All donations go towards the Children's Miracle Network. Last year Rooster Teeth was the top group in fundraiser during Extra Life...and that's kind of a huge deal to us. Rooster Teeth is one of the few companies that my husband and I would both drop our lives and move if we were offered a job there (and damn it if I don't try to pad my resume for that job). They started a small spare bedroom and have grown into an award winning company. We do all we can to support them, so supporting them while simultaneously supporting children in need is a definite win for us!

In a few weeks, the hubby will be live streaming a game (he has yet to decide on a specific one) on Twitch. This is one of his ways of bringing in donations. I'll have more information on this as it gets closer to October 25th!

Another way he can get donations is through you, my readers and followers. Just clicky on this link and support him. It's tax deductible and 100% of donations go to the children. Every dollar will help him get to his $100 goal!

Please help, even if it's only a buck.


No comments:

Post a Comment