Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cupboard Microwave Brownie Recipe


You may be curious as to what I mean by "cupboard" brownies. In the Bocock house, we often run out of our refrigerated groceries first. Due to this, when I'm craving a chocolate fix there may be no milk or eggs in the house!

This recipe is for milk-less, egg-less, microwave brownies. From the cupbard to the cup and perfect with vanilla ice cream.



Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1 minute 10 seconds 

Ingredients:
-1 tbsp butter (melted)
-1 tbsp water
-1 tbsp oil
-2 tbsp sugar
-1 tbsp brown sugar 
-pinch of salt
-3 tbsp all-purpose flour
-1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
-1/2 tsp baking powder

Mix together, dry ingredients first and then slowly add in wet ingredient. Pop into the microwave for 1 min and 10 sec or until the texture you desire. I will often pull mine out a little early because I prefer my brownies gooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment